Upgrade your bathroom! This Turkish towel bundle set features a subtle honeycomb pattern on one side and terry on the other. The set includes one bath towel, one hand towel and one wash cloth. Turkish towels are extremely versatile. They are ideal for use as bath towels, beach towels, beach blankets or even sarongs. They are also great for travel, as they are lightweight, take up less space and dry quickly.
- Material: 100% Turkish cotton
- Measurements: Large 53" x 27" Medium 35" x 18" Small 14" x 13"
- Handmade with love in Turkey
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one-of-a-kind.
- Care: Turkish towels become softer and fluffier over time with more use and washings. Machine wash cold with like colors and hang dry or tumble dry on low. Do not use bleach or fabric softener as they can damage the fabric. If you get a pull in your towel or blanket, simply cut the loop. It will not unravel!
Originally used in Turkish baths, Turkish towels, also known as peshtamels or hammam towels, have been traditionally hand-loomed in Turkey for centuries. They are made using extra-long, tightly woven fibers which gives them a lightweight, yet highly absorbent quality. The patterns feature vibrant motifs conveying the timeless heritage of the Antatolia culture.
Our Turkish towels are loomed by small, family owned workshops in the Denizli region of Turkey. Weaving is the main source of income for these skilled weavers, who pride themselves on keeping the looming tradition alive, utilizing manual craftsmanship without compromising quality. They only use eco-friendly, OEKO-TEX certified, 100% natural fibers such as cotton and bamboo and colors are achieved through non-harmful dyes. Tassels are hand-knotted by women in their homes.